Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nashville Bound

Accepted!

One month from now, I'm headed to Nashville, Tennessee for the Agvocacy 2.0 conference!

I told you about this conference here, and how badly I wanted to get there. I didn't win the photo contest (but solid effort on the votes, guys!) so sponsorship it is! I've made a list of local business that I'll be approaching for small donations towards my flight, hotel, and registration fees.


If you are an #AgChat conference alumni and have any great sponsorship ideas, let me know!

Also, if you know of a great agricultural business that may be interested in sponsoring little old me in my quest to change the world, I'd love their contact info. :)

So for second time this summer, I'm headed east and south for ag-related greatness!

I can't wait to meet the other hundred or so agvocates from all over North America and learn about advocating for agriculture.

Nashville, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a great time ! Be sure and keep us posted on the conference -- I just might have to go myself next year ! It looks like a really interesting conference. You should hit up the Alberta Hereford Assoc. for some sponsorship.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete