Friday, May 20, 2011

Green Grass and Horses

It's a beautiful day at XTC Herefords today! We've had a lot of moisture in southern Alberta the past few days, and although I have to curse it for putting a halt to seeding (planting of crops) in the area, it sure has made for some beautiful greenery. The horses and I were checking it out today.

I feel like it's the first time I've seen the colour green since last summer. Spring comes late and doesn't stay long, so I'm doing my best to enjoy it. My May Long weekend will be spent catching up on my sleep followed by working on the animals I plan to take to a show this summer. More pics of that adventure to come! In the meantime, enjoy these- 

Skip
 









Charlie
















Hahaha- I love this. This is Nmorange, the house/farm cat, vying for my attention.
 Not only is he an attention hog, he's also quite photogenic. Possible show cat in the making?

Happy May Long Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi~ :)

    Thought I would drop by and visit my newest followers. I love your pictures. You should think about linking up to my Farm Photo Friday. Thanks for following. Drop by and say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for dropping in! Sounds great, I'll have to send one in next Friday. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete